Company: SISW - Mentor
Job Title: Software Engineer 192266 – SISW - MG
Job Location: Chile - Santiago
Job Category: R&D/Software Engineering
During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and well-being of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
Mentor Graphics, A Siemens company, Electronic Board Systems Division is an innovative group focused on building class act software tools for engineers to design printed circuit boards. Our customers create the world’s most amazing technology from medical devices to satellite systems. We are looking for a highly motivated software engineer to join our Research and development team in Santiago.
• Develop browser based UI for desktop and web applications
• Automation and infrastructure development using python
• Stay updated with recent advances in related areas and incorporate modern framework and technology
• Effectively communicate in English with a geographically diverse team.
Minimum undergraduate degree in Computer Science / Engineering with experience in web programming and Python. Industry experience is preferable.
• HTTP and WebSocket
• Knowledge of Client-Server Architecture
• Effective verbal and written communication skills in English
• Node.js, Angular Web Framework
• Knowledge of UI development will be a plus
• Experience with Source Control (Git / SVN)
#LI – MGRP
#LI – CF1
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time