If you desire a career in the rapidly growing and constantly innovating Electronic Design Automation (EDA) industry Siemens EDA could be the place for you! Siemens EDA is a global technology leader in Electronic Design Automation software. Our software tools enable companies around the world to develop new and highly innovative electronic products faster and more cost-effectively.
As a Sr. Applications Engineer with SIEMENS EDA’s Systems Design Team, you will support consultative sales efforts at the world’s leading semiconductor and electronic equipment manufacturers. Specifically, you will be responsible for securing EM Analysis & Simulation technical wins with the industry leading HyperLynx Analysis Product Family, as part of the Xpedition Enterprise design flow.
You will be working side-by-side with customer’s right in the Bay Area who are designing innovative, cutting edge products using state-of-art emerging technologies! Is signal & power integrity analysis is your strength? Then we want you for our Team! We encourage you to submit your resume!
Activities will include delivering technical presentations, conducting product demonstrations and benchmarks, as well as participating in development of account sales strategies leading to market share gains for SIEMENS EDA.
Your primary territory coverage will consist of Key Accounts located in the Silicon Valley but can also include the Western United States (Northern California, Washington, Utah with additional opportunities in Arizona and Southern California).Minimum Requirements:
- PCB design competency is required.
- Must be open to relocating and working from our Fremont, CA office.
- Has a BS degree in Electrical Engineering. Master’s in Electrical Engineering is preferred.
- Prior experience with Signal Integrity, Power Integrity, EM & SPICE circuit analysis tools
- HyperLynx, Ansys, Keysight and/or Sigrity
- A minimum of 5 years hands-on experience with EM Analysis & Simulation, Printed Circuit Board Design, engineering technology or similar field
- **Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States.
- Moderate domestic travel is required when COVID is under control
- Experience with Packaging-to-Board Design
- Understands S-Parameters in the context of High Speed Digital Design
- Scripting/Programming: Python, VBScript, VB.net, TCL, C#, or similar languages
- Prior experience as an AE
- Possess a passion to learn and perform at the cutting edge of technology.
- Have a desire to broaden exposure to the business aspects of the technical design world.
- Enjoy contributing to the success of a phenomenal team.
- Optimally influence people at any organizational level.
- Possess a demonstrated ability to build strong rapport and credibility with customer organizations while maintaining an internal network of contacts.
At SIEMENS EDA, we believe and invest in your ideas and your growth potential! You will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the best & brightest in your field. We offer not only a competitive salary, but also a commission plan and a cash-bonus plan in this role. We also offer a “Flexible PTO” program, matching 401k, and we have tuition reimbursement for job-related courses that would help keep your edge or enhance your career and prepare you for other positions at Siemens EDA. Siemens EDA promotes from within! We also provide opportunities for you to develop technology leadership presence at conferences and industry professional publications (Publication & Authorship Bonus Program).
Siemens Industry Software Inc. requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless granted an accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.