About Us …
We’re Siemens. Award winning; Ranked on Fortune 500; Digital Thread global leader. A collection of over 300,000 great minds who are all making the future. This position is with the North America Siemens Digital Industries Software Services team.
Join Us …
See the Digital Thread in action; watch, as 3D modeled ideas become real products!
Our Customers …
Today, companies are building Digital Threads: the computer systems that give them the capability of electronically linking modeling and simulation, to manufacturing. These companies are partnering with Siemens because we have the end-to-end Digital Thread software solution they need. The role of the Siemens services team is to deploy our Teamcenter suite of products
Your Challenge …
Can you be a creative and independent domain specialist?
Perform duties as a Product Architect working with customer to support the implementation of Teamcenter Supplier Collaboration in the customer environments. Installation & Configuration of Teamcenter Supplier Collaboration and business cases for sourcing and data exchange. Work with customer to understand their process and guide them in best practices. Basic understanding of Teamcenter workflows
Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Customer requirements gathering and design writing experience
- Self-managed; strong communication skills (written and oral); leadership of a small teams
- Experience working in a customer-facing experience in professional services with related soft skills
- Good communication skills at various levels throughout an organization
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 25 to 75%
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) skills – Intermediate
- BS degree in Mechanical, Manufacturing Engineering, Computer Science, Systems Engineering, Operations Management, Industrial Engineering Technology or equivalent experience
- Previous experience with implementing Enterprise systems
- Knowledge of delivery frameworks and methodologies for a Professional Services organization
- Experience in leading team members throughout the phases of software implementation projects including definition, installation, configuration, testing, deployment and post-production support
- Knowledgeable in PLM domain areas such as: Teamcenter Materials management methodology, Supplier Collaboration Foundation (SCF).
- Comfortable with defining attributes necessary for configuration in Teamcenter BMIDE (doesn’t need to know how to configure the BMIDE, but knowledgeable of the attributes that should be defined)
- Understand needs for materials in BOM rollups
- Setting up a library of materials to be leveraged by:
- MCAD (NX and CATIA)
- ECAD (Capital Harness Design)
- Supply Chain Management
- Standard parts creation
- Candidates should also be skilled in Defining Work Streams, Work Breakdown Structures, Scenarios and Use Cases
- Experience using programming languages and tools such as JAVA, C++, C#, SQL, VB, XML
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Understanding material usage for Aerospace (aircraft) engineering a plus
- Experience working with large and small companies
- Experience with engineer-to-order processes
- Proven ability to implement or define software solutions
- Experience with capturing rules for design and manufacture of products
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.