Would you love to be a part of one of the world's leading software companies?
Siemens DISW is looking for a Hardware Verification Engineer to join our ICE Solutions team within MED Solutions Group.
The team is responsible for developing Speed Bridge solutions (PCIe, USB, etc.) to enable users to verify their SOC designs using in circuit emulation mode on the different Emulation and FPGA prototyping platforms (Veloce, Primo and ProFPGA).Main Responsibilities
- Review architecture specifications.
- Identify design features for verification and functional coverage.
- Develop verification/test plans and functional coverage plans.
- Create verification reference models and constrained random stimulus generators.
- Develop and maintain System Verilog/UVM test benches.
- Code Functional coverage models and System Verilog assertions.
- Drive Functional Coverage and Code coverage to closure.
- Maintain efficient and clean regression status.
- Work closely with RTL designers.
- Manage tasks and deliverables to meet milestones.
- BS/MS. in Computer Engineering, Electronics Engineering or any related field.
- 1-3 years of industry experience in a Functional Verification role.
- Excellent knowledge of Verilog, System Verilog and Universal Verification Methodology (UVM).
- Good programming skills in C or C++.
- Solid knowledge about Digital/RTL Design Basics.
- Strong Proficiency in any scripting language (Shell/Perl/TCL/Python).
- Knowledge with protocols: PCIe, USB, or similar is a major plus!
- Prior Knowledge of Siemens Tools such as Simulation, Synthesis, or any Functional Verification Flows is a plus!
- Prior knowledge in FPGA prototyping or emulation is preferred.
- Highly developed communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and share your knowledge with others.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary and generous holiday allowance.
Siemens is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on any grounds. We are committed to providing access and equal opportunity.
Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Egypt Company (A Limited Liability Company - Private Free Zone)
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time