Mentor Graphics is now Siemens EDA
Siemens EDA is a global technology leader in Electronic Design Automation software. Our software tools enable companies around the world to develop new and highly innovative electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Our customers use our tools to push the boundaries of technology and physics in order to deliver better products in the increasingly complex world of chip, board and system design.
- Assisting Account Managers to determine sales execution strategy by identifying and qualifying the match-up between customer needs and Siemens EDA’s P&R solutions
- Creating and executing winning evaluations and benchmarking strategies and driving the relevant technical engagements to success and business win
- Supporting customers with deployment of P&R solutions and continued proliferation into broader design groups and user base
- Providing technical support to customers in both pre-sales and post-sales situations including technical problem resolution and training
- Communicating customers’ technical requirements to product marketing
- Requires bachelor’s degree in EE, CE or VLSI
- 5+ years of industry experience in EDA or IC design space
- Expertise with Cadence Innovus, Synopsys IC Compiler I/II, Avatar Aprisa and/or Siemens Nitro- SoC
- Advanced FinFET process focused RTL to tape-out design flow knowledge
- Hands-on experience leading or working on IC design tape-out, P&R evaluations or benchmarking engagements
- Expertise in netlist to tape-out flow and meeting power-performance-area (PPA) and time-to-results (TTR) goals
- In-depth understanding of core P&R stages, root cause analysis and debugging (floorplanning, placement, clock tree synthesis, routing, signal and power integrity and static timing analysis)
- Must enjoy working with customers and cross-functional teams (sales, product management and R&D, marketing)
- Expert level TCL scripting and understanding of Verilog, UPF data formats
- Customer relationships and expectations management
- Technical campaigns and priorities management
- Strong communication skills
- Proactive self-starter with a focus on results
- Motivated team player/leader
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.