Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Project Lead (f/m/d) Strategy Consulting. Transformation Consulting is one of the most dynamic and fastest growing organizations of Siemens Healthineers. While being part of the large firm’s network, we leverage our independency within Enterprise Services to deliver an independent, true strategic consulting to our customers needing strategic advice in our three key practices (Clinical Operations,Strategy & Finance as well as Digital & Transformation).
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will support our national consulting practice in Germany to become part of one of the major strategic healthcare consulting organizations worldwide. By building a powerful network and with your acquisition capabilities, you will contribute to grow the practice according to our business targets over the next 5 and more years
- You will have direct accountability and oversight responsibility for projects. Delivering every project at highest quality standard and on budget, you will lead your team effectively in solving problems by permanently bringing in new ideas and solutions. This requires your team to gather and analyze information, formulate and test hypotheses, and develop and communicate recommendations
- You will independently manage project acquisition and leads, segment targeted customers and communicate with sales. As the success of our projects is highly dependent on the skills of your team, you will develop and coach also experienced consultants in your team to create true followership and inspire innovative thinking
- You will devote your whole attention to achieve highest customer satisfaction. By building trust-based long-term relationships with our customers you will seize project enhancement opportunities. You will challenge client thinking, justify arguments, and maintain composure and professionalism even in difficult times
- You will further enhance your skills and build on the strengths you bring to the firm. Our consultants receive exceptional training and professional development. You will further grow your own health care know-how self-independently and get familiar with Siemens Healthineers products and processes
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/careers/value-partners
Your qualifications and experience:
- You are an undergraduate or hold a master’s degree with consistent outstanding academic record; an advanced graduate degree (e.g., MBA, PhD, M.D. etc.) is preferred
- You have many years of experience from renowned consulting firms with reference to healthcare
- You offer first experience in a leadership role within the business
Your attributes and skills:
- Your proven ability to lead teams and motivate others allow you to gain the respect of clients and colleagues and work collaboratively. In this role you will work on the best teams to help healthcare providers succeed globally in today’s dynamic environment. You will interact with multiple clients and work with a number of colleagues in various functional areas within Siemens Healthineers
- You stand out due to exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills as well as strong interpersonal and communication skills
- You are able to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English and German
- Furthermore, you are willing to travel
When you join Siemens Healthineers as a consultant, you are joining a firm that will challenge you and invest in your professional development. Get ready for a rewarding, challenging, and highly flexible career. With exceptional performance, there are multiple opportunities for leadership roles within the Consulting organization and Siemens Healthineers.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Larah Stephan.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time