Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as
Manufacturing & Assembly Supervisor (M/F)
Your main tasks and responsibilities:
- You will lead teams of 10 to 15 persons
- You will supervise the production process and ensure that products are made on time under high-quality standards
- You will participate on the production planning to organize and ensure the manufacturing workflow
- You will ensure efficiency and sustained production of all products, to meet sales requirements, with optimal utilization of capital, manpower and material resources
- Reporting to Head of Department Production regarding resources, productivity, quality standards and other KPIs
- You will drive improvements in manufacturing processes in accordance with quality standards
- You will ensure documentation of all stages of the manufacturing steps in compliance with ISO13485:2016
Your qualifications and experience:
Bachelor/Master’s degree in a relevant field
Excellent command of both written and spoken English. Knowledge of another European language is considered as an advantage
Your attributes and skills:
- You have strong organizational skills
- You are used to work under pressure and are able to stick to timelines
- A previous experience in a pharmaceutical/biotechnology company is an asset
- Familiarity with ERP systems is considered an advantage
- Knowledge of ISO13485 or similar standards is an asset
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at http://www.fast-trackdiagnostics.com/about-us/career/
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: FAST TRACK DIAGNOSTICS LUXEMBOURG S.à r.l.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time