Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honour our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as
Biological Technical Assistant - (M/F)
Your tasks and responsibilities:
You will work as a Biological Technical Assistant within the Production Department:
• Handle raw materials
• Manufacture real time PCR reagents
• Document all stages of the manufacturing processes in compliance with ISO13485
• Generate batch record reports
• Work closely with QM/RA Department, mainly with the QC team
• Follow and ensure strict hygiene rules
• Ensure proper day-to-day lab management and organization
Your qualifications and experience:
• Qualification as Biological Technical Assistant, Medical Technical Assistant or BSc. in Life Science / Biology
• Experience in life science industry preferably
• Knowledge and experience in Real time PCR and/or Molecular Diagnostic is an advantage
• Good knowledge of common software packages (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Experience in working with an ERP system is an asset
• Fluency in written and spoken English; any additional language will be considered an asset
Your attributes and skills:
• Ability to work individually and as part of a team
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
• Will to work in an international team within a highly collaborative environment
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.