Position Title: Sales Operations Area Business Manager
*This role can be based anywhere in the Southeast or the Northeast
Corindus Vascular Robotics, Inc. is a global technology leader in robotic-assisted vascular interventions. The company's CorPath® system is the first FDA-cleared medical device to bring robotic-assisted precision to neurovascular, percutaneous coronary and peripheral interventions. Corindus is advancing the field of interventional medicine with robotics through improvements to procedural control, precision and workflow.
The Sales Operations Area Business Manager, Northeast & Southeast is responsible for partnering with the Northeast & Southeast Area Vice Presidents of Sales and the East Clinical Manager as the third member of Area Sales Leadership team to further expand the company’s commercial planning and execution functions. This highly visible function within the commercial organization is a results driven role with quantifiable outcomes and sales objectives. This newly created individual contributor role will report directly to the Senior Business Manager of the Commercial Strategy team within the North America sales organization.
- Responsible for managing and maintaining area forecast, sales funnel and pipeline accounts
- Own and execute the Corindus customer onboarding process for Northeast & Southeast accounts, including partnering with corporate counsel to negotiate terms and conditions, complete customer requirements for vendor setup, and financially structure proposals to meet customer needs
- Design and implement clinical account planning processes and templates in partnership with clinical account managers to drive robotic utilization.
- Oversee the creation of account targets, geographic market analyses, and competitive account maps
- Prepare quarterly Area Business Plans with Area Vice President and Area Clinical Manager to present to the commercial leadership team and/or senior leadership team.
- Attend customer meetings with Area Vice President of Sales and Regional Sales Managers to project manage strategic customer initiatives and deal closings.
- Proactively analyze data and synthesize recommended sales plans based on data from Definitive Healthcare, internal sales reports and customer provided analytics
- Develop cross-functional relationships, assist in process transitions as part of the integration with Siemens, and act as an ambassador for the field sales team to the broader organization
- B.A./B.S. in Business, MBA preferred but not required
- 5+ years relevant sales, marketing, sales operations, or finance experience; experience in med device, healthcare and/or life sciences preferred
- Prior experience working within healthcare supply chains or medical device contracting/economic account management strongly preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products including robust use of PowerPoint
- Prior use of Definitive Healthcare preferred but not required
- Extremely organized and self-motivated, possessing a strong attention to detail
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work on a cross functional team to execute on objectives through influence and personal skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced sales environment with multiple deliverables and deadlines each day
- Proven ability to partner with field base employees to drive on time completion of deliverables
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.