SCM Materials Logistics Professional @ Corindus, Inc., A Siemens Healthineers Company
Corindus SCM Logistics has an end-to-end responsibility regarding our internal and external customers. The planning process has multiple interfaces to Sales, internal customers, and suppliers to ensure an adequate forecasting on all relevant levels. The responsibilities of order fulfillment reach from order income till turnaround of national and international customer orders. The highest material and logistics quality together with the suppliers will be ensured by the sourcing process. Due to the daily use of SAP P41 (MM&SD module) all members of the logistics team are experts in SAP.
A successful Deliver/ SCM Materials Logistics Professional is part of the SCM Logistics team and has strong communication skills to ensure key relationships are maintained and high expectations to a professional logistic are met. This Role would suit someone with strong dedication and passion for efficient and smooth processes along the supply chain. This position deals directly with customers and is responsible for managing orders through the complete delivery cycle. One of the additional focus areas will be the management of transportation activities and service providers.
If you are the person, we are looking for, then come and join our team as Deliver/ SCM Materials Logistics Professional.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
· Act as primary point of contact for customers to ensure an excellent expectations management.
· Processing orders in SAP and issue order confirmation, arrange delivery and invoice.
· Oversee the monitoring, track & trace the orders through entire supply chain
· Provide regular status updates on all orders that cannot be filled immediately
· Handling warranty and return process in SAP
· Optimize transportation network in the aspects of delivery time, customer value-add and transparency
· Establish and maintain key relationships with all operational stakeholders.
· You identify and initiate improvements along the whole supply chain.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
· BS/BA in related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· 2+ years of successful experience in order management with successful demonstration of responsibilities and knowledge as presented above.
· Strong computer skills including SAP P41 and Office 365 Suite
· Proven customer support experience/customer orientation
· Proficiency in analyzing metrics and understanding data driven insights and solutions.
· As a team player, you can inspire your colleagues and partners with your ideas.
· You act according to the principle “We say what we do, we do what we say"
· Your strong communication skills will strengthen a trustworthy cooperation with internal and external partners
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Experience working with multiple functions, worldwide internal as well as external contacts.
• Ability to understand, on the phone, English spoken with a wide variety accents and skill levels
• Knowledge in handling the ATA Carnet
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Corindus, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.