Director – Health economics and outcomes (Corindus)
Your responsibilities will include:
- Management of and leadership in the development and implementation of global health economics and market access activities for Corindus
- Lead initiatives and studies to support generation of health economic data to support Corindus products; drive and manage such post market studies and generate publications highlighting key data supporting Corindus products
- Support development and execution of practical strategies to secure optimal reimbursement (coding/coverage/payment) for Corindus product and services.
- Lead implementation of tactical planning activities required to achieve health economics and market access strategic objectives (e.g., preparation of economic and coverage dossiers for payer negotiations, new code applications, clinical trial reimbursement, customer reimbursement support, and data analytics).
- Identify key health economics needs for Corindus products, working with health economics and clinical colleagues to determine actions required to collect the evidence needed to define the economic value of Siemens Healthineers.
- Assess reimbursement opportunities and challenges facing the division’s emerging technologies and commercially marketed products and communicate business impact to senior management.
- Work with new product development teams to ensure global health economics and reimbursement needs are incorporated into product development plans and timelines; ensure all necessary new product development deliverables are completed on time and on budget.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in the development and communication of economic value messages to support product adoption.
- Monitor health policy and regulatory developments that impact the reimbursement of Corindus products.
- Build relationships in key markets with government and third-party payer decision makers.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 7-10 years working in the delivery and/or administration of healthcare or the medical device industry.
- Understanding and application of principles and concepts in health economics, reimbursement and/or market access and be capable of articulating the current and future market access landscape and managing processes requiring multiple information inputs.
- Understanding of healthcare industry healthcare economics and reimbursement environment required.
- Understanding of hospital, ambulatory surgery center and physician office financial systems and management practices.
- Ability to present health economic information to both large and small groups in a way that is both easy to understand, credible, and engages the audience.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the healthcare industry and healthcare systems.
- Strong business acumen, analytical skills and experience working with various internal business partners (especially Sales, Marketing, and Clinical).
- Experience working with local and international payer systems to secure appropriate coverage and generate evidence.
- Ability to work independently and effectively with minimal supervision.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Corindus, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.