Siemens PLM Software, a business unit of the Siemens Digital Factory Division, is a leading global provider of product lifecycle management (PLM) and manufacturing operations management (MOM) software, systems and services with over 15 million licensed seats and more than 140,000 customers worldwide.
We are looking for a Application Engineer, to be hired with a permanent contract, and to be based in one of the following offices: Modena, Treviso or Milano. We are looking for a young or experienced professional that would like to know more about Siemens PLM world and our software solutions.
As a PLM consultant, you will play critical role in the success of Siemens Software, working closely with our customers helping them to achieve their objectives. He/she will provide technical expertise related to the use of our products and will work in a Project team to understand customer requirements, develop technical solutions that meet those needs and support the customer for a successful deployment to production.
What will you be responsible for?
- Work with the Customer to analyze and specify the requirements;
- Design and deploy the solutions based on Siemens Industry Software products;
- Contribute to the validation and the support of the solutions;
- Work closely with project managers to ensure alignment with project goals and delivery progress in line with the project plan;
- Contribute to estimate work-package breakdown, schedule and effort required for the assigned tasks;
- Participate pro-actively to the creation and development of a favorable team working environment;
- Produce and manage internal and client-facing documentation.
- Master's degree in Engineering or Computer Science;
- 1 - 3 years of experience in IT projects;
- Good understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3 would be a plus;
- Proficiency with standard MS Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.);
- Good knowledge of the Siemens PLM Teamcenter product suite or competitive PLM solutions would be a plus;
- Good at problem solving, good analytical skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Italian native speaker; Fluent in English;
- Availability to travel to Italian customers facilities as required by business.
What can we further offer?
- We demonstrate trust in others, believe in their capabilities, empower and develop them, while holding them accountable for results.
- Activities organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
- A flexible way of working: Smart working;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone.