Be part of our award-winning HR Talent Acquisition team. Finding and hiring the best talent to Siemens is one of the 3 key pillars of Siemens People Strategy so our work is seen as mission-critical by our business leaders. Siemens has a long successful history of university collaboration and continues to give tremendous attention to building early talents pipeline from campus.
What role will you play?
- Work closely with HR and business colleagues to define the annual graduate recruiting demand for both local and global talent programs as well as direct hiring.
- Work closely with local stakeholders to ensure that China’s University Relations (UR) strategy delivers the needed hires in alignment with the global university relations standards and strategy.
- Represent China’s perspective in shaping the global standards and strategy as well as contributing to the global UR community at Siemens.
- Actively engage in campus recruiting including but not limited to proposing lean processes, effective promotion plans and useful KPIs reporting; might be required to support candidate generation and initial screening.
- Identify external partners and manage their performance to achieve high quality graduate hires and strong campus image
- Secure internal resources – creatively – to execute UR activities, especially during peak season
- Ensure campus Recruiting Marketing and Communication is consistent with the Siemens Employer Brand
- Manage key stakeholders to establish and maintain productive relationships with key partner universities
- Identify opportunities and channels to promote Siemens campus recruiting
What qualifications does the successful candidate bring?
- You have more than 5 years of related experience and have worked for one or more MNCs
- You have experience defining and implementing university engagement plans which are tailored to suit the employer
- You are hands-on and well-organized in project management, are open-minded and have a continuous improvement orientation
- You are a skillful communicator, project a professional image and would be a role model for the Siemens brand on campus
- You are curious, a continuous learner and keep yourself up-to-date about best in class UR approaches, campus recruiting as well as Recruitment Marketing practices
- You are able to thrive in a VUCA environment and confidently work independently.
- You are not only fluent in Chinese and English, but use your language skills to build relationships, communicate transparently and influence internal and external stake-holders.
Organization: Human Resources
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time