We are looking for a passionate and trustworthy Sales Executive to join Siemens Digital Industries Software to help us build up our business activities in Italy by engaging prospects and current clients and selling our software solutions, including PLM, ALM, CAx (Including Design and Simulation), and MOM products. The role is open in multiple locations in Italy (Lombardia - Milano, Veneto – Treviso - and Emilia Romagna - Modena).
As a Sales Executive, reporting to the Sales Director, you will be responsible for generating revenue by selling the entire PLM software solution suite to Strategic Named Accounts and/or within key vertical markets like Industrial (Machinery or electronics).
You will establish and maintain relationships at senior and executive management level to drive and increase pipeline and sales activities and to position Siemens Industry Software (SISW) as a preferred provider and trusted advisor that best respond to customer’s needs.
What will you be responsible for?
As Sales Executive you will:
- Use comprehensive knowledge of the customer’s industry, market segment, business operations, direction, focus, and resources to demonstrate Siemens PLM value;
- Create effective competitive strategies to reduce competitive threats and acquire competitive information through win/loss analysis;
- Under broad direction, apply strategic value selling methodology, tools, and processes to improve sales effectiveness on complex projects and pursuits;
- Engage prospects and develop strategic recommendations that positions Siemens Industry Software (SISW) products and services to advance the customer’s strategic initiatives and delivers mutual value;
- Build a broad influential network to create additional opportunities;
- Establish overall territory plans, and maintain a sales pipeline to achieve targets and quotas;
- Establish and maintain forecast accuracy for the account portfolio;
- Collaborate with colleagues such as Pre-sales consultants, Portfolio Developersb(PFD) etc.;
- Lead cross functional teams to create competitive advantage.
Who are we looking for?
- Engineering master’s degree or equivalent;
- A track record of success (5+ years) in selling complex technical software solutions, with experience in selling one or more of the following software areas: PLM, ALM, CAx (Design or Simulation), BI, Cloud or MOM;
- Ability to manage complex selling, to lead cross functional teams and to achieve targets;
- Ability to identify key stakeholders and decision makers and to establish long term relationships of trust, credibility and respect with them;
- Ability to influence and communicate at all levels;
- Flexibility to work independently as well as on a team in a collaborative environment.
- Strategic thinker;
- Willingness to travel.
What can we further offer?
- A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
- Health insurance;
- Ticket restaurant/canteen;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone;
- Company car;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded.
About Siemens Digital Industries Software
Siemens Digital Industries Software is driving transformation to enable a digital enterprise where engineering, manufacturing and electronics design meet tomorrow. Our solutions help companies of all sizes create and leverage digital twins that provide organizations with new insights, opportunities and levels of automation to drive innovation. For more information on Siemens Digital Industries Software products and services, visit http://sw.siemens.com.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software S.r.l.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time