What are my responsibilities?
- Focus on UTO and digital projects.
- Check the quality of equipment, installation material, tools and documentation.
- Introduce the know-how, the procedure of equipment installation (incl. documentation and tools) to the workers/technicians of the customer /installation contractor.
- Introduce the rules of accident prevention, health and labor safety and environmental protection.
- Continuous supervising the quality and the progress of the installation within the scope of responsibility (e.g. erection of cabinets, cable laying, wiring).
- Organize and implement the installation acceptance test.
- Follow up the list of open points/punch list.
- Tuning/Commissioning of systems and components according to documentation.
- Contact with project teams in SMO/SMTB/SSCX closely.
- Support to plan the schedule of installation and commissioning.
- Provide the support to customer at the beginning period of the project operation.
- Assist in the formulation of test guidelines and test procedures of new products/systems.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Above 2 years’ experience in systems business
- Basic understanding of HW and SW of different signaling sub-systems.
- Knowledge of organizational and logistical processes on-site is required.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Technologies (Beijing) Co., Ltd
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time