Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2019, which ended on September 30, 2019, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.9 billion and had around 36,800 employees worldwide.
We are looking for a Sales Manager Professional as part of our International Rail Infrastructure sales organization to develop new businesses in the international rail automation market.
Main responsibilities and tasks:
- Contribute, within sales organization, to achieve global sales and profit goals
- Lead the overall sales process for tenders in an assigned Region including pricing decisions and processes
- Development of strategic and midterm business strategies, structures and processes, focusing on options to exploit best market opportunities
- Development and implementation of profitable growth opportunities to maximize market penetration and increase sales volume
- Development of innovative and competitive value propositions to customers integrating the inputs from the market with our full capabilities (R&D, Engineering, Execution, Finance, etc) including delivery concepts (ie. Localization, Standardization, etc)
- Build lasting customer relationships in cooperation with other areas and regions
- Development of a target pricing strategy for tenders considering the specific features of each opportunity
- Definition and execution of cost improvement measures to reach target pricing in co-operation with all relevant departments and partners
- University degree
- English command
- Experience in Sales / Business Development functions / Strategic Consulting > 5 years
- Experience in global interaction with customers/partners/providers from multiple countries and cross function experience/knowledge
- High knowledge in rail automation systems and components will be highly appreciated
- Drive for results
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Business acumen
- Engage people
- Travel required
Siemens aboga por la igualdad de oportunidades entre mujeres y hombres, así como en la Diversidad como fuente de creatividad e innovación. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento y de experiencias nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello, valoramos a las candidatas y a los candidatos que reflejen la Diversidad que disfrutamos en nuestra Compañía y animamos la cobertura de puestos por mujeres y hombres en ocupaciones que se encuentren subrepresentadas.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Rail Automation S.A.U.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time