During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and wellbeing of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
To understand and contribute to the verification solutions for High Level Synthesis (HLS). The role provides an opportunity to be a part of the next wave in designing and verifying SOCs as the EDA industry moves to higher levels of designing in C++/SystemC. And all this while being a part of a fun-loving team with flexible work culture.
- Understand the intricacies of the tool and be an expert user.
- Provide a user perspective to enhance the usability of the product.
- Validation of the product by writing test plans and developing test cases.
- Analyze customer issues, identify bottlenecks and provide workarounds.
- Innovate by exploring and prototyping new areas for expansion of verification portfolio.
- Contribute to the product and the infrastructure by developing scripts.
- Hands-on knowledge of C/C++
- Basics of either one of Verilog/System Verilog/VHDL/SystemC
- Knowledge of one of the scripting languages like Perl, Tcl, Python.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience with LINUX platforms.
- Team player
- Self-motivated and independent thinker.
- Hard working, sincere and committed to work
Good to have
- Exposure to Synthesis, Simulation and other verification methodologies.
- Good presentation and listening skills
Education: B.Tech or M.Tech in EE/ECE from a reputed engineering college.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time