Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens Energy.
We’re looking for people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Digital Industries Division as a Project Development Manager and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
You will report to the Head of Sales and is the first line contact for advanced business between regional Client Facing Team and the Product Line. Your role will be to provide the client with strategic advice, quotations and technical sales support for the Industrial Controls portfolio.
Feel free to click on this link to see what it’s like to work here;
Change the future with us.
- You will work within Siemens to identify, evaluate, develop, and follow-up on advanced business projects for Service
- Develops and executes an annual plan for meeting their individual target, and plans / forecasts order volumes
- Investigates and evaluates specific advanced business opportunities for the client related product and service portfolio
- Qualifies opportunities to determine bid strategy and solution
- Provides strategic advice, quotations and technical sales support
- Observe and analyse market trends, client needs, competitive intelligence, market drivers and buying influences
- Perform technical feasibility assessments, clarify client needs and develop client-focused modification/ upgrade concepts
- Develop / prepare product specific quotations / proposals
- Conduct and/or support contract and scope negotiations with clients
- Performs / Coordinates the preparation and tracking of proposals in support of the identified opportunities, regional cost modelling and guarantees
- Manages the sales funnel by timely documenting the life cycle of advanced business opportunities
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- We are looking for someone who is analytical and has an excellent customer focus and networking skills
- You will have an engineering qualification to HND level
- Working knowledge of instrumentation, DCS systems, electrical switch gear, transformer & generator protection and steam / gas turbines installations in a power generation / oil & gas context
- Experience of design through to commissioning on heavy industry projects
- Application programming experience in any of the following: Siemens control systems, SPPA-T3000, PCS7, S7, S5; Rockwell ControlLogix, PLC5, SLC500; HMI: WinCC, IFIX; Wonderware.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Siemens Gas and Power is focused on helping customers navigate the world’s most pressing energy problems, both for today and tomorrow. Some of our products, solutions and services make fossil energy greener, deliver decentralized flexible power solutions and manage the complexities of the grid.
Our benefits package includes a generous base salary and we celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you. We offer 26 days holiday (which increases with service), up to 10% pension contribution match, an excellent company share scheme and employee discounts just to name a few.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We recognize that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business, therefore we encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Planned changes to our business
In May 2019 Siemens announced that its Gas and Power (GP) business, comprising the company's oil and gas, conventional power generation, power transmission and related services businesses – is to be given complete independence and entrepreneurial freedom through a carveout and a subsequent public listing (spinoff). Plans call for the stock exchange listing to take place by September 2020. We're convinced that this strategic decision will be positive for all participants and enable long-term value creation for customers, employees and shareholders. Click here for more information on the Gas & Power business
Closing date for applications: Monday 20th July
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Industrial Turbomachinery Ltd.
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time