The SCS service Application Manager is accountable and responsible for handling the applications which are involved in the “Supply Chain Services” within Siemens Healthineers IT regardless of where the technology components or professional capabilities reside.
IT Application / IT Service Management:
- Ensure & Control that the IT service and underlying IT applications meet the intended use
- Central coordination of all special technical requests initiated by the IT service provider
- Responsible for the Change (incl. categorization and sequencing), Problem and Incident Management Process as well as patch and update management
- Governance for IT service/application portfolio management for respective IT application(s)
- Know/ implement IT application and IT service architecture (technology, interfaces, landscape)
- of KPIs (Key Performance)
- Ensure & Control that the IT application
and IT services comply with:
- Legal regulations (e.g. privacy laws, data protection)
- Siemens regulations e.g.
- R/IC IT general controls requirement (if applicable)
- CERT (Computer Emergency Response Team) measurement plans
- SIR (System Inventory Responsibility)
- Ensure effective controls for compliance with rules & regulations
- Ensure accurate and up-to-date quality and end-user documentation
- Contact for internal and external auditors (e.g. HC OR, FA, E&Y, FDA)
The SCS Application Manager has the below qualifications:
- Degree in Business, Computer Science, or a related field or 10 years of experience
- Passionate about Customer Satisfaction and Continuous Improvements
- 5+ years of experience in Application Lifecycle Excellence with Oracle, SQL Server, Web knowledge
- Familiarity with Healthcare standards FDA, HIPPAA, etc. and data protection laws like GDPR/HDPR etc.
- Good Knowledge of MS Office Suit tools (Word, Excel, PPT, Access)
- Good knowledge of all ITIL processes
- Good project management, documentation, & communication skills
- Good knowledge of financial processes including forecasting, budgeting & accounting skills
What we can offer?
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards :
The minimum wage for this job opening is 2000 EUR/monthly sand will be adapted based on the candidates` relevant qualification.
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time