Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
Your challenge will be…
- Collaboration with other Architects to architect and design highly scalable solutions that leverage Siemens Smart Infrastructure current technology stack to support their on-going digital transformation.
- Drive the integration and harmonization of Microsoft Cloud Portfolio offering (Azure, Dynamics365, Office365,..) into Siemens Smart Infrastructure IT portfolio and establish an architectural and operating model.
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Previous successful experience as a solution architect creating high level design for projects & programmes by creating business, application, security and technology architectures
- Solid experience in designing conceptual, logical and physical data models alongside development of BI solutions i.e. Data Warehouse, PowerBI.
- Experience with cloud-based services preferably
- Strong experience of solution design using Dynamics 365 and integrating with other technology (Legacy) platforms
- Understanding of agile methods and processes, and capability of supporting agile project teams by providing advice and guidance on opportunities, impact and risks, taking account of technical and architectural debt
- Understanding of Information Security, Cybersecurity and Data Protection standards and technologies
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments
- Good English skills both written and orally, solid communicator on engineer.
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time