Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
Your challenge will be…
- Improve, optimize and develop the monitoring of defenses against cyber-attacks in a high security Datacenter.
- Design, implement and maintain both existing and new security monitoring use cases.
- Correlate cyber security events from various sources and develop outstanding correlation techniques.
- Utilize understanding of attack signatures, tactics, techniques and procedures associated with advanced threats.
- Design and document business partner accesses.
- Responsible for the distribution and escalation of vulnerability information being actively involved in ongoing developments and automation approaches of the distribution processes.
- Operation and further improvement of a Database Activity Monitoring solution.
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- University degree in computer science, IT security, electronics or related fields
- 3-5 years of successful work experience in enterprise networking and security solutions
- Experiences in working with a SIEM tool (preferably Splunk) within the last two years, building content and use cases for security monitoring and cyberattack triage.
- Knowledge of programming languages (preferably Python and C#).
- Demonstrable understanding of IT networking and cyber security principles.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of network design (preferably in data center environments)
- Knowledge of database environments.
- Good communication skills.
- Proficient English, both written and spoken. German is a plus.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced environment
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time