What part will you play?
- In your new role you develop high quality software components in an agile team covering the whole software lifecycle
- You analyze and develop existing leasing applications and business processes according to business and IT requirements, with focus on accelerating the digitization of business processes using innovative technologies and the seamless transition of the IT solution into productive operation
- Your focus is assuring quality and sustainability of the developed solutions
- Further, you analyze and evaluate new technologies for the further digitalization of business processes with the help of proofs-of-concept
- You drive ongoing processes of development, test and infrastructure automation, especially cloud infrastructure information e.g. with the help of Ansible
- The foundation of your success is a successfully completed degree in IT or a corresponding training
- You have gained more than 4 year of professional experience in IT, ideally you bring more than 3 years experience in project management and implementing complex customer-specific IT solutions for the leasing business
- Further, you convince us with knowledge in the design and development of Java based frontend end backend applications in the financing industry as well as business requirements engineering and solution design
- You bring skills for documenting business requirements and software architectures, solving complex problems and demonstrate profound experience in the design, construction and testing of modern user interfaces as well as in integration of external systems into the application
- Your personality is characterized by initiative, willingness to change, analytical thinking, organizational skills as well as a strong customer and team orientation
- Excellent communication skills in business-fluent German and English complete your profile
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time