Do you want to
help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was
selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this
cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of
engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Order Handling Specialist
Your tasks and responsibilities:
· Reagent Order’s system process (order to billing) to support company sales revenue booking and ensure correct book & record.
* Receiving and processing reagent orders into SAP and return back to customers, ensuring confirmation of orders for responsible Region.
*Issuing goods delivery note and goods dispatch to ensure goods arrival timely and accurately.
* Follow up customer back orders and fulfillment.
· Support &Enquiry internal &external customers on order related areas
*Working with regional BA to follow up pending order's status and open payment following.
*Advising order status and product availability to internal & external customers.
*Provide the reports per the requests(such as regional sales orders status report etc).
· Reimbursement voucher check.
* Check the submitted reimbursement vouchers to ensure adherence to company policy, return unqualified vouchers when necessary
· Compliance with company quality system.
· Other related projects or tasks assigned by supervisor or company.
Your qualifications and experience:
· More than 3 years experience with good background in Logistics or business administrative. Adequate knowledge about diagnostics products is preferred.
· University degree or adequate job experience preferred in logistics or business administrative.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Diagnostics (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time