Do you want to
help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was
selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this
cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of
engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as MPC controller
Your tasks and responsibilities:
· Self dependent and reliable execution of the reporting/controlling function to provide a regular (management) information system and to establish data transparency within defined area of responsibility.
· Adherence to and deployment of superordinated requirements (guidelines, KPIs) and controlling tools to secure a consequent process compliance.
· Development of complex and comprehensive (ad-hoc) analyses, concepts, presentations and other support to lay an objective and reliable foundation for management decisions.
· Increase of transparency about Procurement activities and occurences within assigned area of responsibility to assist and support business challenges and processes on functional level. Compilation of analyses and derivation of proposals/hypotheses for improvement of material field strategies.
· Optimization and efficiency enhancement of the controlling process under selection, development and implementation of appropriate controlling tools (following superordinated requirements) for the assigned area of responsibility. Leading/participating in workshops and projects to collect information and to further develop the controlling function.
· Coordination and controlling of the budget planning for the assigned unit(s) (worldwide), in alignment with other relevant organizational units, cross-functions and superordinated units.
· Ensure knowledge transfer (guidelines, tools, etc.) to the assigned unit(s) and interface partners through proactive communication and lead of / participation in workshops
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/
Your qualifications and experience:
· At least 3 years procurement/commercial experience
· Bachelor degree in Business Administration
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/careers.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time