- You will lead/participate the introduction of new products within the region, if requested and demonstrate high degree of technical expertise of designated Siemens Healthineers imaging or diagnostic products .
- You will receive telephone, email, online chat, and GSMS notifications and take necessary action by using problem solution techniques, setting priorities and as required, follow the complaint handling and escalation guidelines with prompt attention to internal and external requests, to escalate problems to HSC .
- You will be performing analysis of the incident working closely with local service engineer, Siemens Remote diagnostics, data collection (example save longs), and the knowledge database submission to HSC/BU for possible solution after studying trends & summarize complex issues .
- You will take necessary action and document all correspondence and actions taken according to the GDP guidelines and Quality Management system . This is a mandatory regulatory requirement subject to internal / external audit for quality
- You are responsible for customer satisfaction of the modality, demonstrating proactive attitude and actions to optimize performance and their perception (e.g. proactive checking of high "cost instruments" and developing specific action plans ) Develop and maintain relationships with top customers and opinion leaders .
- You understand clearly the escalation process and know when to initiate escalation to the CS Headquarter Support Center (problem management) with consideration of the escalation guidelines .
- You provide on request of the local service organization perform on-site support, work with CCC Operation Managers on overall regional TSEs performance in order to help in coaching and training development opportunities .
- You contribute to achieving the Healthineers strategy and principles .Maintain at all times strict practice to Compliance regulations and Quality Management System of the company and department . Have full understanding of Department principles, PMP for continuous improvement and development .
- You work closely with CC in order to support the spare part optimization process through the product life cycle with the goal of increasing customer service level by optimizing replacement parts inventory, test equipment, tools and technical libraries of FSEs . Manage and co-ordinate Hardware vendors were contracted to do so for IT related functions .
- You lead regular regional teleconferences and regularly participate in global or regional conference calls and or Exchange/Focus meetings. Actively transfer knowledge into and around RSC support team to keep a well-balanced skills profile thus maintaining a high quality of service .
- You should hold a technical or university diploma/degree in electronics/computer science or equivalent in a relevant life sciences subject, or equivalent education and work experience. Qualifications in related field in medical devices will be an added advantage.
- You have experience in implementing interfaces for 3rd party applications.
- · The job requires a flexible approach in arranging working hours and travelling.
- · You have knowledge on PC hardware, server, storage hardware, VMware, virtualization and basic networking
- · You are proficient in Microsoft Technologies
- · You are proficient in Database software like SQL and Oracle .
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time