Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our team as MR Collaboration Research Scientists.
Siemens Healthcare Hong Kong is looking for MR Collaboration Research Scientists to manage and support the MR research collaboration in Hong Kong. We are seeking highly motivated and experienced individuals to join our team to help maximize the clinical and business impact of collaboration work.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- Develop new MR techniques and applications to provide better medical MR imaging solutions. Including sequence development projects done in collaboration with the collaboration partner.
- Provide technical support to the collaboration partner for advanced research questions, including support in sequence programming using the IDEA platform.
- Managing both internal & external resources to develop and test new MR techniques.
- Leading the design and implementation of research / development projects in a way consistent with international standards in the interest of Siemens and clinical needed.
- Management of the collaboration process from, project design, project implementation, completion of data collection, storage and presentation and final closure of the projects.
- Preparation and writing of scientific papers together with collaboration partners to ensure the work has impact in the scientific and academic community.
- Act as a liaison between this customer and Siemens Healthineers’ research collaborators and Siemens Healthineers’ internal groups in Greater China and world-wide, including, but not limited to R&D, development teams, collaboration teams and Marketing.
- A substantial amount of time will be spent with collaboration partners to provide research / academic consultancy on many topics related to MRI research and liaising with Siemens colleagues in Greater China, headquarters and globally to help develop future technologies.
Your qualifications and experiences:
- Previous research experience in medical imaging, preferably in MRI
- M. Phil/PhD in medical-imaging related field, preferably MRI (alternatively Technologist/Technician, medical engineer, clinical scientist,)
- Hands-on experience with MRI equipment, Experience with Siemens IDEA pulse sequence programming is a plus
- Basic medical knowledge
- Ability and interest to motivate and guide collaboration partners through the process of research projects
- Communicate effectively with customers, colleagues and the medical community about the research work
- Ability to work independently but maintain good contact with the international Collaboration team
- Strong attention to detail, outstanding communications skills, ability to create new and innovative solutions, establish and maintain relationships with a variety of people in different roles / levels and physical locations are critical.
- Experience in publishing and presenting scientific work to the medical community, especially experience in writing scientific papers for international journals. An outstanding track record of peer reviewed publications is highly desired.
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken. Native speaker or working proficiency in mandarin is preferable.
How to Apply:
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects will be offered to the right candidate. Interested persons, please send your full resume with expected salary in your application by clicking "Apply Now"/ by email to email@example.com or by mail to:
The Human Resources Manager
Siemens Healthcare Limited
Units 903-904, 9/F, Tower B, Manulife Financial Centre,
223-231 Wai Yip Street,
Kwun Tong, Hong Kong
Applicants not hearing from us within 4 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications filed for future reference. We reserve the right to review applications received for suitability for other posts within the company. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly for recruitment related purpose only. We shall retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for a period of 1 year.
Being part of our team:
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time