Siemens Corporate Technology (CT) is the central R&D department within the Siemens Group. Siemens CT's main mission is to secure the future technology base for Siemens and to develop breakthrough products of the Siemens Group. Siemens CT in Turkey is mainly focused on software development in the areas of industrial automation and digitalization products and solutions. We are looking for software engineers who are willing to shape the future with us.
What are my responsibilities?
- Verification of software quality in industrial applications in the area of digitalization
- Analysis and verification of algorithm quality using statistical approaches
- Configuration of test automation tooling and infrastructure
- Implementation of automated tests (including relevant test infrastructure) and their executions
- Tracking and reporting of software / algorithm quality based on automated and manual tests and other verification procedures
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- BSc., MSc. or PhD. in computer science or a related areas
- Proven 3+ years of experience in software development / testing
- Very good command of English (German is a plus)
- Expertise in test automation and test related tooling (both test management and test automation e.g., Jenkins, Robot Framework, Squish, Selenium)
- Strong programming skills in Java (C++ is a plus)
- Strong analytical thinking
- Agile Experience is a plus
- Experience in machine engineering / mechatronics / control systems is a plus
What else do I need to know?
- Male candidates should have completed the military service requirement
- No restriction for travelling abroad
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to
potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to
receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic
illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers
and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality,
equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the
diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving
your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the
application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review
your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00