Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Service Engineer.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Provide after-sales service to customers including installation, maintenance, repair, spare and consumables replacement, hotline response, stand-by out of office hours and initiating operator trainings.
- Ensure customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Effective asset management such as service parts and tool return process.
- Handle administrative task, i.e. service report, time sheet... etc. so as to reflect customer service efforts in an accurate and timely manner.
Your qualifications and experience:
- Medical equipment service experience related
- With Master or bachelor Degree in biomedical, electrical engineering related
Good command of both Chinese and English
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time