During the current
global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is
the health and wellbeing of our entire community including current and future
employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your
patience and invite you to visit
our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to
5+ years of experience in the EDA or Semiconductor field
* Ideal candidate will be self-motivated and self-disciplined
* A strong understanding of ASIC or FPGA design and verification flows is a must
* Good knowledge of verification methodologies
* Experience with low power design (UPF or CPF), multi-clock domain and formal verification techniques
* Working knowledge in the areas of SystemVerilog, OVM/UMM is highly desired
* Strong trouble shooting skills and problem solving skills
* Prior experience incustomer support, training and deployment
* Good written and verbal communication skills.
* Aggressive, proactive, a strong team player and willing to accept challenges, learn new technologies and methodologies.
* Fluent in English.
* Education: BS or MS(preferred) in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
Providing technical support to customers via telephone and other electronic means, and at customer locations.
* Assisting customers in deploying Mentor Graphics' software to solve design challenges.
* Tracking and updating customer issues using defined Mentor Graphics' processes and tracking tools.
* Developing and delivering technical presentations and trainings on new features and product updates.
* Developing technical content for Mentor's knowledgebase.
* Communicating customers' technical requirements as well as customer issues to product division and sales team.
* Working collaboratively with the customer and team members to ensure mutual success
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Shanghai) Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time