We are recruiting Sales Managers to join our SE O SV MGT Marketing & Sales team based in Finspång, Sweden, responsible for delivering order entry for our MGT service business for a defined geographical region and installed customer base.
This is a fantastic opportunity for individuals to experience a challenging but rewarding role in a collaborative and dynamic environment. We are looking for candidates who possesses a ‘can-do’ attitude, are motivated to win and who holds themselves to a high standard. You need to be prepared for frequent travelling to the region for meetings with regional representatives and customers. Relationship building and cooperation capabilities are important for the role. Furthermore, customer focus is central, and you are expected to be able to understand the customers operation and be able to convert this knowledge to suitable service offerings.
What are my responsibilities?
- Standard Business opportunity forecasting and wall-to-wall order bookings for your defined regional markets.
- Quoting, negotiating, forecasting and closing of aftermarket product and services orders.
- Marketing of all MGT Service Lines with your Regional Entities and customers.
- Develop and execute go-to-market strategy plans for your regions & customers in collaboration with the Regional Entities for profitable growth, market share and customer satisfaction.
- Understanding competitor offerings and capabilities and developing a regional strategy to beat the competition.
- Developing the relationship with the Regional Entities and at all levels within the customer organisation.
- Management of commercial risks and coordination of technical issue resolution.
- International business travel, frequency as necessary for opportunity development.
- Actively contribute to the continuous development of the departments processes, tools and products.
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- Educated to Degree level or relevant working experience.
- Experience in a customer facing role with a sales focus.
- Relationship builder with excellent communication skills.
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to convince others.
- A business mind-set.
- Ability to communicate the value proposition in our service offerings.
- A winning attitude.
- Ability to plan and execute strategic actions independently
- Competent working in SAP, SalesForce.com and Microsoft Office.
Do not hesitate - apply today via siemens.se/ Job ID 178357 and no later than July 14th. The role is permanent and full time and you will be based in Finspång, Sweden. For questions about the role please contact recruiting manager Stefan Nygren on +4670-5482905 or for questions about the recruitment process contact Ida Gruväng Lundborg on 0122-843 58.
Trade Union representatives:
Veronica Andersson, Unionen, 0122-840 21
Simon Von Eckardstein, Sveriges Ingenjörer, 0122-842 24
Jan Lundgren, Ledarna, 0122-812 33
Jonny Persson, IF Metall, 0122-817 69
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Energy AB
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time