As Senior Controller in Mohelnice you are responsible for all commercial functions and activities of the factory “MF-GM MOH”. This position is based in Mohelnice, CZ (MHC).
The factory produces geared motors with approx. 55 employees and long-term growth plans.
What are my responsibilities?
The Senior Controller has the responsibility for the commercial functions within the Geared Motors factory:
- P&L including monthly closing and Forecast/Budget process
- KPI reporting to different functions, e.g. segment, BU, country lead etc.
- Commercial topics around production shift from TUB to MOH
- Service Level Agreements with Siemens partners
- Supply agreement for motor / components from LVM motor factory
- Asset management
- Invest controlling / CAPEX
- Productivity / PUMA Controlling
- Currency Hedging, RIC, Risk Management, Compliance – with strong guidance from Central Controlling
- Leadership function for Controlling
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Experience with commercial management and leadership in a factory
- Experience in Performance Controlling & Accounting with knowledge of financial guidelines/standards to ensure proper accounting, controlling and reporting both in IFRS and local financial guidelines
- Fluent in business English and willingness to learn a basic level of CZ, fluent in CZ will be an advantage
- Experience in different Siemens functions will be an advantage
- High self-motivation
- Ethical behaviour respecting the values and regulations of different cultures
- Business-management experience
- Experience with intercultural teams
- Reviewing and improving the operational process flows
- Degree in Business Administration or similar qualification
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, s.r.o., OZ Elektromotory Frenstat and OZ Elektromotory Mohelnice
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time