Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic
environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in
order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your mission and responsibilities:
- Manage resource and budget for difined US BA and third party Application Service providers for US BA, e.g. contract management, capacity planning; Define the tasks of the Application Specialists team
- Manage the competence and qualification of the Application Specialists team, including recruiting, developing, planning and monitoring of continuous internal education
- Manage Application delivery operations, i.e. scheduling in close cooperation with marketing team and sales team.Troubleshoot and resolve of complex problems within multi-departments and/or cross-functional areas.
- Master deep ultrasound physical foundation for new technology application and clinical foundation for new technology application for clinical research and new technology subject.
- Provide on-site VIP customer education at his/her Siemens systems; incl. turnover training, follow-ups, updates and upgrades for high-end systems and advanced/specialist applications
- The Ability of Cooperate with High-end Customer for Perform New Technology 's Clinical Traials&Joint Development
- Ensure transparency on Application activities: financial performance, process performance
- Comply to national and local regulations and safety standards, as well as technical and operational guidelines from Siemens Healthcare
Your qualifications and experiences:
- At least 7 years' professional experiences in a clinic or equivalent backgrond, with 5 years' application experience; Work experience with Siemens System preferrable
- At least 2 years' management experiences
- Clear logic, strong execution, good communication and interpersonal skill
- Customer orientation, leadership, team development and value orientation
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time