Do you want to
help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was
selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this
cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of
engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
· Ensure successful product launches in responsible product(s)
· Continuous market research and competition analysis on the foreseen and planned activities and delivering corresponding feedback to Sales/MKT, define and replace the strategy according to survey and marketing analysis data.
· Reports processes to the respective departments and handles the data update together with business line.
· Formalize the respective Marketing and business plans, supports Marketing and Sales Meetings.
· Working with our sales colleagues to update the tools, marketing policy and sales target using our existing data.
· Ensure the direct connection with corporate
· Develop opinion leaders
· Ensure together with RA/QS and according to ISO rules the withdrawals of products and the complaint handling.
· Other projects or tasks assigned by supervisor or company.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/
Your qualifications and experience:
· At least 5 years experience in marketing within diagnositcs industry. Adequate knowledge about diagnostics products and its major feastures, applications and advantages. Adequate marketing experience and proven success record.
· The ability to use different communication methods both remotely and face to face.
· Effective communication skills both written and verbal and good teamwork.
· Is highly computer literate with good experience in using Microsoft Office applications in particular expert knowledge of Excel.
· Has a thorough knowledge of Company Procedures and Policies.
· Good understanding of the Financial system operated within the company.
· A broad based knowledge of the products within the In-Vitro Diagnostics industry.
· Good planning and organization skills.
· Negotiation skills.
· University degree, preferred in Medical or natural sciences, at least 5 years adequate job experience and knowledge of sales and competition in the market, medical diagnostic experience is preferred.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/careers.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time