Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Sr. Supervisor, Manufacturing - 2nd Shift
This is a role
well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their
career. As a Sr. Supervisor _ Manufacturing, you will be responsible for:
- In your activities you will Lead manufacturing operations to deliver chemistry products to meet Global S&OP requirements utilizing Business Resource Planning (BRP) systems and capacity planning efforts aligned with the Quality Management System.
- You will Utilize Operational Metrics to drive area performance (OEE, Yield, Utility, Scrap), drive standard product cost reductions, continuous improvement, capacity planning and resource management.
- You should have demonstrated capability to utilize Project Management Skills to drive business projects, quality improvements, CAPA/IR’s preventive actions, Operations Productivity Projects, Process Improvement projects.
- You will take part at the knowledge exchange and, provides Operational leadership & input for process design improvements, workflow optimization, new production equipment technologies and safety management programs.
- Responsible for developing and sustaining a stable workforce, including positive employee relations with large non-exempt population.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar
with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with
- You have demonstrated proficiency in Engineering / technical knowledge, Project Management, Influence Management, Managerial Experience, Leadership & Communication Skills, SPS / Lean expertise, Process Development, Production Flow Optimization, strategic planning, organization development, in-sourcing feasibility and quality systems expertise.
- Exhibited managerial experience in management, operational process within a Diagnostic / Pharmaceutical manufacturing and GMP environment.
- Demonstrated capability to achieve results through strong leadership, hard work, strategic thinking and effective interpersonal skills.
- Known for cross-functional collaboration, talent development and initiating leading LEAN manufacturing improvements.
- You have good PC skills (MS Office software like Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- You will be working with our latest technology and therefore you are willing to learn about new software and hardware solutions
- Flexibility with extended work hours and/or shift assignments to support business needs.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Technical or business field and Manufacturing experience or equivalent required
- A minimum of 3-5 of manufacturing experience desired with a working knowledge of In-Vitro Diagnostic regulations, ISO, FDA, DEA and MRP regulations / principles, Lean manufacturing, and financial management.
- Willing to travel up to 5%
- Ability to work standard 2nd shift hours (2:00pm - 10:30pm)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.