During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and wellbeing of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
We are looking for highly motivated Senior and Lead Member Technical Staff engineers to work in the Calypto Design Systems Division.
Our software engineering team is a creative, dynamic and highly productive small team environment. We are looking for motivated, highly capable contributors to help develop advanced power analysis/optimization tools.
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience: -
- Master's/Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- The ideal candidate will be educated in both CS and EE related fields.
- Must have 3+ year's professional C/C++ programming skills and previous experience developing large software applications for EDA related products.
- Good analysis and problem solving skills.
- Experience in developing data structures and algorithms for EDA productsis required.
- Previous experience in power analysis/optimization products is highly desired.
- Knowledge of Verilog, VHDL, SystemVerilog and familiarity with front-end verification flows is required.
- Solid software engineering skills and discipline are required.
Exp - 5+ years
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time