Sales Director South Africa
To support our growth, in our "Digitalization Changes Everything!" Journey, we are looking for a Sales Director for our South Africa team.
Your Essential Responsibilities
As Sales Director, you will maximize revenue through the direction and coaching of Sales Executives on Strategic Named Accounts and "key" vertical markets, through the creation and management of our sales strategy and the execution of it.
In line with this, you have the ability to understand, articulate and align customer strategy with SPLMS solutions independently. Ensuring sales goals are met within the organization's strategy and maintaining coordination with integral organization functions.
You will be responsible for resource allocation including budget as well as the managing your team; performance appraisals and pay reviews of sales management and associated sales force
- Managing sales team and all sales activities
- Setting sales targets and activity key performance indicators
- Reporting on progress towards KPI's
- Visiting customers and potential customers alongside sales executives
Preferably you have experience or affinity in consulting activities in the area of complex IT transformations or you are passionate about technology and also have a strong affinity with today’s business challenges within the IT solution and definition & selling business.
- Bachelor/Master's degree in mechanical engineering or International Business.
- Several years of proven experience in PreSales, Sales... in preferably Software/Automotive & Aerospace industry.
- Demonstrable background in PLM and technologies desirable, preferably including the implementation of Siemens Digital Industries Software products.
- Experience presenting Solutions in front of a technical and business audience.
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
- Full working proficiency in English, additional languages are an added benefit
- Availability to travel
Who are we looking for?
If you thrive in a collaborative environment, work successfully/communicate well with members and cultures of various teams and act with a professional business conduct towards integrity and ethics. This is an outstanding opportunity to develop and apply these skills in a business-critical role.
You’ll need great networking and communication skills to engage customers and field teams, with the necessary flexibility and motivational drive for meticulous work.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: SIEMENS INDUSTRY SOFTWARE SA (PTY) LTD
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time