Siemens Healthineers offers a broad portfolio of laboratory diagnostic solutions to provide more effective and efficient ways to anticipate, diagnose, monitor and treat diseases. Our products provide medical professionals with the vital information they need to deliver better, more personalized healthcare to patients around the globe.
The Assays Inside Sales Manager is responsible for increasing sales revenue by positioning lab tests to a customer base with existing Siemens instrumentation. The Inside Sales Manager managers a team of Inside Sales representatives. The team works closely with the LD Account Executives and RVPs to maintain and grow laboratory testing to existing customers.
This role is ideal for candidates who enjoy managing people, understand consultative selling, are achievement-oriented and will think outside-the-box to exceed annual sales goals through strong collaboration with partners and internal stakeholders. The ideal candidate is success-driven, fast-paced, and works well in a diverse team and enjoys a dynamic and changing environment.
The position is based out of the Tarrytown, NY office.
- Manage and lead an Inside Sales lab diagnostics team
- Develop sales plans to meet and/or exceed set sales quota
- Responsible for full cycle sale
- Identify decision makers amongst targeted leads
- Research various internal systems to provide customer product pricing
- Manage sales operations within assigned territories
- Communicate sales activity and work closely with assigned field representatives including account managers, technical teams and regional managers
- Prospect leads to expand sales from an existing customer base
- Follow up with customers during pre and post-sales to continually build customer relationships
- Develop and utilize presentations skills to successfully position Siemens product over the phone
- Provide customer with product literature and have the ability to discuss the points that are most relevant to the customer’s situation
- Achieve specified sales metrics including calls and CRM activities
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Minimum 3 year experience in full cycle sales (i.e. Account Executive, Inside Sales Rep) preferred.
- Lab Diagnostics product knowledge required
- Ability to manage and lead a high performing
Inside Sales Team
- Ability to self manage
- Proven track record of success with an assigned sales quota
- Skilled in sales/negotiating/generating leads
- Strong organizational and time management
skills, ability to adapt
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive and take initiative in business situation
- Proficiency utilizing a CRM system
- Strong closing skills
- Solid sales presentation and communication skills both verbal and written
- Exhibit strong business acumen and ability
- Strong relationship management skills
- Results oriented
- Ability to manage conflicts and escalated issues
- Ability to multitask
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Disciplined “prospector”
- Experienced in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent team orientation and leadership skills
- Bachelor’s degree
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
Specialized sales training/certifications preferred
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.