Do you want to help shape the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as MRI Application Specialist in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Our global team: Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture: Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- You will be in charge of On-site customer education at his/her Siemens systems; incl. turnover training, follow-ups, updates and upgrades for high-end systems and advanced/specialist applications
- You will be in charge of consultancy and support in individual workflow improvements, incl. adjustment of system parameters; image and signal quality troubleshooting
- You will implement new methods and clinical workflows at customer system to expand customer portfolio
- You will be in charge of professional application support to quickly process and resolve complex customer tickets, escalations and complaints, incl. error diagnosis and repair, image and signal quality troubleshooting
- You will support of PLM/CRM process, including field insight into customer needs, issues and known application errors as well as provision of troubleshooting know-how and experience, participation in the development and optimization of clinical applications, including system and user tests, test sites (MEP/CUT sites) support
- You will do Sales Support, e.g. product demonstration, preparation of clinical case studies, publications
- You will do On-site sales of Educate and Expand offerings, incl. lead generation, application consultancy and sales
- You will offer assistance in the development of central Application Training courses and execution of specific on-site Application Training courses for customer groups / institutions
- You will be expected to Mentor, advise and support less experienced CES Apps.
Your qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Medical Imaging (Radiology).
- System, modality and application knowledge.
- Minimum 15 years of relevant experience.
- Clinical knowledge (customer core processes, clinical workflow, disease pathways)
- Medical knowledge (anatomy, physiology and pathology)
- Knowledge of the product portfolio of Siemens Healthcare and relevant competitors.
- Medical imaging systems operational know-how, MS basic knowledge.
Your attributes and skills
- Sales, Presentation and demonstration skills.
- Fluency in English language.
- Adult Teaching / Learning Methods.
- Communication and customer interaction skills, including management handling skills.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time