you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens
Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and
passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our
long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Strategic Project Manager.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
• New business development
- Search for and Identify local market opportunities for potentially driving business growth in aspects of product portfolio enrichment, blue market extension and channel expansion
- Provide local insights to assist headquarters to make business decisions and support developing investment strategy plan
- Design business plan for integrating the new business into existing AT operation and guarantee a smooth localization process
- Perform post-investment advisory work, such as support on organizational changes, business plan implementation and performance monitoring
• Market intelligence
- Conduct product-related business analysis to comprehensively understand market competition, and constantly aware of competitors’ activities to have competitive intelligence updated
- Regularly track and update clinical and technological trends on cardiology, neurology, oncology, general surgery and other key clinical area, and synthesize insights to devise strategy for growth initiatives
- Have a tight lookout of the market environmental dynamics, especially in aspects of policy and regulation updates, customer behaviour changes and emerging market demands
Your qualifications and experience:
· At least 5 years’ experience in marketing or market strategy consultation in medical device, pharmaceutical or healthcare sector
· Have experience in team management and project management
· Master degree or above, MBA preferred
· Major in medicine, biomedical engineering pharmaceutical, biology and healthcare related is preferred
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time