you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens
Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and
passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our
long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
· Ensure full compliance with national and international regulatory standards as well as Siemens guidelines in connection with PMS and EHS.
· Work with processes to establish annual EHS objectives and targets.
· Governance chemical managment to all relevant processes.
· Assist during third party certification body EHS audit, authorities audit and Siemens EHS System evaluations;
· Author, change and update EHS procedures and SOPs as applicable.
· Responsible for AE & Recall reporting
· Responsible for overall EHS risk assessment and monitor plan
· Support relevant CAPA meeting and relevant activity.
· Provide AE/RECALL/Ads/Chemical assistance to all functional areas.
· Ensure effective interaction at process level with EHS team to effectively incorporate process activities into overall company strategies and EHS systems.
· Responsible overal EHS annual traning plan.
· Coordinate, organize,providing training and fully support on EHS orientation, AE,Recall, black namelist etc.
· Assist in other activities and programs related with PMS/EHS,intranet etc.
Your qualifications and experience:
1. Min 3 years experience in EHS system management.
2. Min 2 years ISO14001 leader Auditor
3. EHS certifications are desirable. (i.e. Green Belt, Zero Harm Culture etc.), but not required.
4. Effective written and verbal communication skills both in English and Chinese.
5. Excellent consultation skills are a must.
6. Computer literacy
7. Good skill and experience in providing training and workshop.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time