- In your function you will be responsible for and will implement IT system and solution requirements as part of international projects for turnkey rail systems on the basis of project requirements.
- You will prepare product and solution security classifications as well as threat and risk analyses (TRA).
- You will also draw up security concepts and application rules relevant to IT security for the turnkey system projects. Your duties will also include optimizing IT security in the existing system architecture in conjunction with System Engineering.
- You will also review the system requirement specifications and technical solutions for subsystems in terms of IT security and compatibility with each turnkey system project.
- In addition, you will plan and implement security solutions for network monitoring (NIDS) and security information and event management (SIEM) for a turnkey rail system.
- You will also plan security tests (e.g. penetration tests) and monitor their progress.
- As well as this, you will determine the security requirements for products from third parties, supplier components and bought-in components.
- You have completed a (technical) university degree (masters/bachelors) in IT or electrical engineering.
- You can offer extensive professional experience in IT security within the rail industry and have comprehensive experience with software architecture, solution engineering or security consulting.
- Knowledge of centrally hosted IT and cloud solutions are an advantage.
- If you can also offer experience of working with international teams, you will be a very welcome addition to our team.
- You can demonstrate a high level of initiative and communication skills.
- You are an assertive team player.
- Fluent English and a willingness to travel internationally on business trips (approx. 30%) complete your profile.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time