Company: SISW - MG
Job Title: Software Engineer (C++, Linux) 184009
Job Location: USA - CA - Fremont
Job Category: R&D/Software Engineering
We are looking for a highly motivated Software Engineer to work in the Questa Simulator R&D group in the Design, Verification & Test (DVT) Division. You will be part of a high-performing R&D team responsible for designing and developing high performance Verilog HDL simulation solutions.
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
• Bachelors or Master’s Degree (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field is required.
• Experience in C/C++ programming on Linux or Windows development platform. Good understanding of C data-structures and algorithms are essential. Job will require working on large scale software development using industry standard software development and source code management tools.
• Very strong written and verbal communication skills in English
• Experience with scripting languages, hardware design and verification understanding or any other software development experience would be considered a plus
• Experience with software performance optimization, modern microprocessor assembly language or SSE instructions a plus
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Corporation
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.