- You will contribute to identify, assess, measure and monitor security information risk by performing hands-on risk assessments of processes and controls. Using your strong analytical skills, you will identify security gaps and explore further to find their root causes.
- As valuable member of the audit team you prepare and conduct IT Security audits on Siemens IT systems, products, services, factories and software development centers. During this process you highlight important observations, translate technical findings into management information so that they can take effective actions. You also participate in closing meetings with the management team.
- You will perform ethical hacking activities during audits, and design attack scenarios for state-of-the-art technologies.
- You work closely with security experts from multiple industries to improve their solutions by tackling the root cause of the issues and find innovative solutions to modern challenges
- You will have the opportunity to conduct research on latest developments in IT security technologies and threats.
- Furthermore, you will drive new IT security related internal audit processes, tools and documentation improvements and coach junior cybersecurity analysts and working students
- Strong academic history with a degree in IT, Computer Science or other related fields; certifications such as OSCP, CISSP, CISA, CISM are a plus as well as scripting and programming skills.
- At least 3 years of professional experience within Siemens or a related industry, or a ‘Big 4’ accounting firm in the fields of IT security audit, cyber security, penetration testing and / or development of industrial IT services and solutions with a proven record of continuous career development.
- Demonstrated affinity to learn about the latest trends in cybersecurity and keep up to date in a continuously challenging environment.
- Strong communication, presentation and project management skills and the drive and to find innovative solutions and establish them in the CFA environment.
- Ideally you have had experience with one of the following aspects: SAP security, application and software security, pentesting, IT general controls, industrial security controls, ISO/IEC 27000.
- Fluency in English and willingness to travel internationally up to 80% of your time with experience in working in multicultural environments.
Organisation: Controlling and Finance
Unternehmen: Siemens AG
Erfahrungsniveau: Early Professional