- In your new role, you drive audits and perform various analyses to ensure the IT landscape in scope is secure, and that the related processes and controls within our worldwide Siemens network are effective in keeping the critical assets secure.
- You will drive innovation in cooperation with cybersecurity experts by challenging their assumptions and identifying weaknesses and improvements on their solutions.
- As an expert, you play a leading role in planning, preparing, and conducting IT Security audits on Siemens systems, products, and services. During this process you drive communication of audit results within the audit department and share your insight and findings in closing meetings with the management team.
- Using your strong analytical skills, you will identify root causes of findings and assist clients in developing innovative improvement measures and help to live in an agile work environment that fosters target oriented, self-organized engagement teams.
- You will coordinate friendly hacking activities during audit activities, prioritize targets, and design attack scenarios to compromise state-of-the-art technologies in order to prove if Siemens systems, products and services are vulnerable.
- In your role you will also actively identify and drive improvements to the audit methodology, recruit new talents, and develop your team through continuous career coaching and mentoring to bring assurance to the next level.
- Strong academic history with a degree in IT, Computer Science or other related fields; certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, OSCP are a plus
- At least 5 years of professional experience within Siemens or a related industry, or a ‘Big 4’ accounting firm in the fields of IT security audit, cyber security, penetration testing and / or development of industrial IT services and solutions with a proven record of continuous career development
- Demonstrated affinity to learn about the latest trends in cybersecurity and keep up to date in a continuously challenging environment as well as strong communication, project management, and team leadership skills and the drive and vision to develop into future leadership roles
- Profound knowledge of some of the following: information security management programs (ISO27000), IT general controls, industrial security controls, or secure software development lifecycle
- Fluency in English
- Flexibility to travel internationally as well as to live/embrace our work-remotly culture
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time