Functional Verification Application Engineer Consultant
Mentor, A Siemens Business is a global technology leader in Electronic Design Automation, providing software and hardware design solutions that help engineers around the world create new and innovative products. Each year, our customers use our technologies and tools to push their design and development boundaries in order to deliver smaller, faster and more reliable products.
Support the use of Mentor’s ICVS technologies in design and verification of complex ASIC & FPGA designs for the most advanced military and aerospace companies. This position brings the technical role to the Americas' Account team, based in Mid-Atlantic region. As a Functional Verification Application Engineer, you will be part of a team comprising of Account Manager, Account Technology Manager, Product Engineer, and Product Specialists, contributing to increase the deployment and adoption of Functional Verification products within North America customers, and develop new customers.
The Functional Verification Applications Engineer will be responsible for:
- Providing technical leadership for all ICVS technologies and solutions, contribute toward and the execution of pre/post sales strategy established by the account team.
- Uncovering, Qualifying and Executing functional verification opportunities.
- Articulating customer’s technical requirements and influencing product engineering to shape product direction.
- Developing technical presentations, conducting demonstrations, evaluations, and benchmarks.
- Effectively communicating how Mentor's solutions will solve customer’s problems.
- Building and maintaining ongoing positive relationships with customers.
- Working collaboratively with team members to ensure mutual success.
- Mentor and/or coach other junior AEs on the team.
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
- BSEE, BSCS or related engineering discipline plus 7+ years of experience in the EDA, or Semiconductor field.
- MSEE, MSCS or related engineering discipline plus 5+ years of experience in EDA, or Semiconductor field.
- A strong understanding of Design and Verification concepts in ASIC & FPGA flow is required.
- Expert in Advanced Verification methodologies & environments is essential.
- Expert in coding with Verilog/VHDL/System Verilog, UVM, PSL/SVA is mandatory.
- Experience with Verification IP, Formal & Emulation technology is a plus.
- Good presentation and communication skills is essential.
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined.
- Prior leadership roles or experiences is essential.
- US Citizenship is mandatory.
Mentor Graphics believes in fostering a work environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance. Our world class benefits package includes up to 32 days of vacation/holiday pay per year, 401k matching, Stock purchase plan, annual performance reviews/bonuses, education reimbursement, partially paid Medical/Dental/Vision insurance and much more.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.