We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 380 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
Your new responsibilities
- Technical lead consultant for SAP APO Demand Planning (DP) and Supply Network Planning (SNP) rollout projects and requests for change
- Perform support to existing DP and SNP solutions
- Be a lead consultant for a future SAP IBP implementation (incl. process re-design)
- Gather business requirements and lead business workshops to perform as-is process analysis, to-be process design and solution architecture
- Write business blueprints, functional and technical specifications
- Elaborate technical concepts and implementation planning
- Conduct and support unit, integration and user acceptance tests as well as post implementation support
Your skills and experience
- Strong experience in full life cycle implementation projects of SAP APO Demand Planning
- Functional and in-depth technical knowledge of SAP APO (DP and SNP) and SAP IBP Integrated Business Planning
- General understanding of all SAP SCM modules, live cache and CIF integration
- Good understanding of supply chain planning process (SAP ECC, APO)
- Sound knowledge and experience in SAP BW design, data extraction, logistic cockpit, data modeling and SAP ERP-BW integration
- General understanding of SAP ECC modules and ABAP
- Strong business sense and solution-oriented approach
- Strong knowledge in agile methodologies (e.g. SCRUM and Safe)
- Excellent communication and networking skills in an intercultural environment and across all management levels
- Excellent oral and written skills in English and German
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either