Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens
Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and
passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our
long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
1. Identify research partners nationally, in close collaboration with national collaboration head, the national business unit and R&D headquarter
2. Supervise and support the design and implementation of research projects in a way consistent with international standards and in the interest of Siemens and the partner
3. Superviseof the collaboration process from identifying a partner, project design, project implementation, milestone follow-up, completion of data collection, storage and presentation and final closure of the projects
4. Implement national stratgy of scientific collaboraiton and monitoring the direction and landscape of research projects
5. Demonstration of purpose, process and overview of collaboration projects as requested, internally and externally
6. Allocating the resource to fulfill customer reqirement for research collaboration. Communication with HQ R&D for project release.
7. Managing of relationship of national/regional KOL, centeralized arranging HQ manager's customer visiting and tracking the followup action
Your qualifications and experience:
1. Experience publishing and presenting scientific work to the medical community is highly recommended.
2. Experience with imaging equipment is desirable.
3. PhD or MD in Clinical medicine/ Biomedical engineering/ Medical physics. Internationality, either by study abroad or demonstration of international work is mandatory
4. Basic medical knowledge is a clear plus for collaboration scientist with non-medical background. Experience publishing and presenting scientific work to the medical community is highly recommended. Experience with imaging equipment is desirable
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time