Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens
Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and
passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our
long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
1. Carry out clinical marketing activities and supporting regional and national marketing events to line up with product and clinical marketing strategy
2. Work together with clinical marketing team to manage reference sites
3. Identifying and close collaborate with local research partners
4. Leading the design and implementation of research projects in a way consistent with international standards and in the interest of Siemens and the partner
5. Management of the collaboration process from identifying a partner, project design, project implementation, completion of data collection, storage and presentation and final closure of the projects
6. Preparation and writing of scientific papers together with external partners to ensure the work has impact in the scientific community
7. Maintain good contact to the International Collaboration team
8. Supporting sales organization to achieve the business goal by the means of scientific marketing presentation and education
Your qualifications and experience:
1. Minimun 3 years experience in medical field and experience with related equipment is plus. Experience in publishing and presenting scientific work to the medical community is highly recommended.
2. Master degree or PH.D, majored in Technologist/Technician, clinical scientist in medically related field
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time