Electrical Energy keeps the world moving. No matter where the power comes from or where it needs to go, we make sure it makes its way.
How do you shape the future through Smart Grids and Infrastructure? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the talented individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job and work at the cutting edge of Smart Grids and Infrastructure. In India, we have offices in Bengaluru, Chennai and Noida.
We make real what matters
- You will be responsible for Design of software solutions based on requirements and within the constraints of architectural /design guidelines.
- You will have to derive software requirements and software functional specification, validate software requirements, provide software feasibility analysis and software effort estimation.
- You should identify potential harmony and for re-use of components / technology.
- You will be responsible for the accurate translation of software architecture into design and code.
- You will guide Scrum team members on all design topics & implementation consistency against the design/architecture
- You will be involved in coding of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions adhering to coding and quality guidelines, for self-owned components
- You will guide the team in test automation design and towards implementation of the same
- You will be collaborating with globally located teams
What you need to make real what matters
- You need to be an engineering graduate with 4-8 years of experience in design and development
- You need to have experience in Full stack web development using Typescript, Angular4+, HTML5 and CSS3
- Microservice API development using Express & NodeJS or Flask & Python,
- Exposure to CI/CD tools, Code Analysis, and Test automation is preferred
- You need to have deep understanding and hands on experience on handling NFRs
- You need to have sound knowledge of software engineering process and windows technologies
- You should have ability to work as an individual contributor.
This role is primarily based at Karnataka (Bangalore). However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time