During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and wellbeing of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
We are seeking candidates for the role of Software Developer / Implementation Consultant to work in a Services department.
Execute Software implementation and Development for MES solutions. Develop custom parts when applied to extend software scope. Provide knowledge of workflow design, change management, customization and software configuration to meet project needs. Provide client interface and interaction while working as a consulting team member or an individual consultant on project implementation, enhancements, or integration projects and flexibility in case of scope changes.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Full stack skills
- Minimum working experience: 3 years
- Technical expertise in SQL and Oracle for program development, triggers, stored procedures
- Technical expertise in Reporting in Services of SQL Server 2008 and later
- Technical knowhow in Windows Server 2008 – 2016
- Technical expertise in WebPI, Web services, IIS, Windows Server
- Full availability for travelling
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Knowledge in Manufacturing Process in Process and Discrete Industries.
- Knowledge in MES/MOM/WMS software solutions.
- English language (Advanced)
The free online CSS cleaner tool helps you to organize style files for websites.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Ltda.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time